Friday, November 7, 2008

Comings...

I finished up reading Incantation and will be reviewing it soon as I can. Not this weekend though because my man's birthday is tomorrow and I'm taking him somewhere awesome to celebrate ^_^ ((Yes I'M taking HIM, although it took FOREVER to convince him)). Then Sunday is our Ninth Month Anniversary ^_____________^ 
So, yes, busy weekend for me -^^-

Before I pick up my next novel choice, which I haven't picked yet, I'm catching up on my Chibi Vampire mangas. I had picked up Volumes 9 & 10 months ago and never got a chance to read them and by now have forgotten where I left off.
So I read Vol. 1 today and started Vol. 2.
I'll catch up soon enough, they're quick reads ^_^ I had a thought to review each volume on here but then realized that since I breeze through mangas so quickly I would have to post like every two hours or so.
However I picked up the first volume to a manga I never read before but sells well where I work, Full Moon.
Maybe I'll review that one.

Also, I'm starting to create a new character in the "Powers" Series. I still have to rewrite Mina but I can't help but think up of new ideas ^_^
I HOPE to be writing a Quest Log for my World of Warcraft character Faellynn soon.

It sucks.
My writer's block is finally ending and I have no time to enjoy it. ^^;;

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

focus on your newest ideas first, jot them down so you don't forget them, and then when you have time go over them.

that's what I do... which is why I have a surplus of random paper bits in my room.

I'm excited for your review!!

_ME!!
-teddybear
-Dafne
-your best pal in all of pal land
-the chick currently bored out of her mind and not the least bit sleepy