Sunday, May 3, 2009

Summer Begins, Blogspot Reborn

Alright. It is Summer my dear friends and I have made a self-promise to bring this place back. I'll be posting reviews of films and books again, starting with the book I'm currently reading, Pledged by Alexandra Robbins. There's a huge controversy going around about that book so it'll be fun to review and share that information with you guys.
As for movies that will come as I'm able to see them. Money is tight at the moment so I don't know how often that will be, but I do have some anime DVDs I haven't seen yet and Netflix always allows for cheap renting. So hopefully I'll be able to get reviews out to you guys even if it's not on new titles per se. 
Concerning Faellynn, I would love to write more Quest Logs for her -- in fact i think I have enough notes for two more entries, I just have to find them ^^;; -- but because of my monetary concerns I had to cancell my WoW account temporarily. Hopefully I can make enough to play for another month or two this Summer but I don't think I'll be able to reactive my account permanently. *crosses fingers* Here's hoping I'm wrong and WoW becomes available again ^-^
So to launch off my homecoming to the blogspot I gave the place a new look =) I haven't decided on my profile picture yet, I might keep this one or I might switch it out with the Ah! My Goddess image I used in this entry. So far I'm thinking of doing the switch =P
So, my few but valued readers, I have some special news. My brother, known online as The A-Train, has his Pullbox for his reviews and articles over comics, movies, and shows. One subject he's never touched, however, was anime/manga. So guess what kiddies? I've been asked to write possibly-weekly articles on anime or mangas because, while he himself isn't a huge fan, the subjects still belong on the site. Afterall, anime geeks are one helluva crowd ;)
So, yes, very exciting ^_^ I, of course, will post the articles here as well but still feel free to visit the Pullbox and enjoy the articles. 
Oh, speaking of the Pullbox, The A-Train has just launched the pilot episode to his new Pullbox Podcast. =D You may find it on iTunes soon, but for now you can download it (or live-stream it) from The Pullbox Podcast official website. =) In this pilot episode, A-Train and his co-host Adrian discuss the film, Batman Begins. Another fun feature about the Podcast is that on the main page of its official website the A-Train will post polls were YOU, the listeners, get to vote on which film will be discussed in the next episode!! =D So stop on by and watch them grow as they review film after film. And in the future I myself might make an "appearance" if ever/whenever we do a special treat to the anime fans ;D Good stuff all around!!

Well my friends, I do believe I'm done with my newsreel for tonight. =) Thanks for reading, it's much appreciated. I'll see you soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, I'll be looking forward to it. Hey, I might be minoring in Creative Writing once I get to UCF so there's a good chance that I'll be asking you about some of those basic Creative Writing classes soon. :P