Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I Am Legend

"I Am Legend" inspires many different emotions from its viewers. I was deeply amazed at the high quality of the film, but also deeply upset from the story.

I cannot recall any flaws in this film.

Will Smith once again proves to me to be a gifted actor. All events are made real through his facial features and voice alone.

Will Smith is the man.

The script was, WOW. I was glued to the screen in suspense, anxiety, excitement, and sorrow all the way through. It even made me cry. Yes, tears actually formed and fell. The story is one that connects you to each character, main and secondary, in a very intimate way very quickly. You are pulled into the story and quickly find yourself caring for each character and wishing for their safety, gasping and moving to the end of your seat whenever they are in danger.

The story was phenominal.

Francis Lawrence, the director, knows what he's doing. I cannot find a single complaint about the film other than it made me cry.

I highly recomend it to anyone. And if you have the chance to see it in Imax, please do. You will not regret it.

No comments: