Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Currents

I have been doing a pretty bad job of keeping up with this place, I know. So here's a few News Reels to clarify:

1. School is crazy. It's been hard keeping up with life, school work, the BlogSpot, and my reading.
2. Yes, I am still reading This is All, but the before-mentioned reasons keep me from reading at my normal, quick pace. 
3. Yes, I still watch movies and I have seen a few recently. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed any in a long while. The realization that the only 2-3 people that read this I know in real life has given me the "Well they can just ASK me if I liked it" attitude. I plan to resume reviews again, but time is always being crunched these days. Stay tuned.
4. I will continue to write Quest Logs for Faellynn and I will continue to write story excerpts of my characters. It's just a matter of time, inspiration, and literary mechanics.

For those who read this, Thank You for doing so. I only wish more would do the same.

No comments: