Thursday, January 29, 2009

Faellynn's Quest Log 46.3

Faellynn's Profile
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

QUEST LOG 46.3

Stranglethorn Vale is such a beautiful place! It looks as if I've stepped onto a forgotten island. Mayne loves the area, but when we arrived she was clearly in need of rest. After accompanying me on quest after quest with barely any rest, then to take a zeppelin such a long way down to Stranglethorn, she was exhausted. The ride itself was peaceful enough for me, but Mayne is very anxious of heights. It's strange that a misbat of all creatures would be afraid, but she has never been more than a few feet off the ground so the altitude frightens her a bit.
          So I spoke with the local Stable Master and fortunately he had enough room for her and little Noah, an orphan blizzard bear cub I found in Undercity. I decided to take him with me, as he didn't seem to enjoy the company of the Undead. I decided to keep him stabled with Mayne, as he is still much too young to accompany me on quests. In a stable he will at least stay safe from any harm, and every moment I can I shall take him out to exercise.
          Mayne was grateful for a rest, and she seemed amused by the small cub's antics. They've grown quite fond of each other through these past few weeks. Meanwhile, I took Algar with me on my adventures in order to train and hone his skills further.
          The trolls here had asked for my assistance against certain groups of their kin that have sided with the Alliance (a fact that they, understandably, seemed very upset to share). The battles have proven to be most profitable for Algar and I. He's grown in strength, not as fast as Mayne, but at his own pace. However, he still has much to learn before he can handle the opponents Mayne can. 

---Faellynn

1 comment:

Eamy said...

Pshaw, you better kick Algar's butt into gear! And a cub?! Really? How cuute! ^_^